Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ruby Red Slippers

Today's post is a really cute polish duo from CND I bought last summer.




This is 2 coats of CND-Just Red! as a base, and 2 coats of the red glitter Effects polish. (I will have to go check the actual name of the glitter and get back to you.)
I LOVED the way this turned out, it reminded me of Dorothy's slippers from Wizard of Oz. I was born and raised in Kansas, so Dorothy holds a special place in my heart :)
CND-Just Red! was really easy to work with. I would call it a cross between a jelly and a creme. Cleanup wasn't bad but I had to be careful because this polish can stain pretty badly.
What do you think of this look?


5 comments:

  1. This is really lovely! I only have one CND but I think they need to be on my list of brands to get more of ASAP!

    Also, I see you're in Wichita -- I'm in Lawrence! I'm so glad there are other polish fiends in Kansas, I was worried I was the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, CND is definitely a brand worth owning!! Their polishes have great formulas and all the Effects are so gorgeous for layering! And another Kansas girl?!?! Ahhh :) I have friends all over in Lawrence!! Do you go to KU??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty polish!! I love a good red!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do I MariJo, I definitely suggest this one, so gorgeous on the nail!

    ReplyDelete