Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pink Friday Leopard

Today I have a mani made from a few polishes in the new Nicki Minaj(sp?) collection from OPI. This mani is super girly and although those aren't the type of manis I always go for, I was really happy with the outcome of this one (besides the pinky nail in the following picture).


I used 1 coat OPI Nail Envy, 1 coat CND Stickey Base Coat, 2 coats OPI-Pink Friday --3 coats OPI-Metallic 4 Life on Ring-- I stamped with CND-Blackjack and finished with 1 coat of SV.




I don't normally photograph my right hand, but I wanted to show you how much more I liked the mani when I stamped all with leopard and no stripes. Although I AM left-handed, so my right hand's polish always look better, I always seem to break nails on my right hand so I don't even bother to photograph it. So here you go, a rare right-hand photo.


I loved the polishes, but next time will probably use a layer of black before Metallic 4 Life so I can get it opaque faster.
What do you guys think of this new OPI collection?


3 comments:

  1. this is awesome, too! i love the black & pink together and the print is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! This Metallic 4 Life is perfect for an accent nail. Brilliant combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! If you like pinks you should definitely pick this one up, so lovely and a great formula!

    ReplyDelete