Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gold Flakies

For today's mani I used some of the CND polishes I got at an amazing sale at Aerial. There was a big table of polishes and hair products on sale, 12 items for only $10.00. I scooped up 9 CND polishes and 3 Color Clubs for only 10 bucks, what a steal!


Base Coat of OPI Nail Envy followed by 2 coats of CND-Just Red! and 2 coats of CND Effects-Gold Sparkle, a gorgeous clear base with tiny gold flakies and shimmer. I loved the effect and still haven't removed this mani. I also tried layering the gold over white and it turned out great, will definitely be using it for a snowy/wintery mani soon. Can't wait to try this over black!


Pictured with a trial size of Victoria's Secret Gorgeous, which smells amazing in case you were wondering :)





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!! That first photo is awesome!!! I don't own any CND shades! Real pretty! ...maybe you can do a 10 for $10 haul post ! ;)

    ReplyDelete