Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shine of the Times!

Well, it's official. I'm IN LOVE with Shine of the Times. I've drooled at all the swatches online and caught the Luxe Collection out of the corner of my eye while buying hair color earlier today. Of course I snatched it up, and at only 4.50, more than worth every penny. I will definitely use this bottle up!! I'm also thinking about buying the rest of the Luxe Effects, they're all just so gorgeous! That being said, onto pictures! For my first EVER flakies mani, I had to layer over black. I just love the effect that comes out, it reminds me of a beetle-so cool!


I used one coat nail envy, 1 coat Stickey base coat, 2 coats CND-Blackjack and 2 coats Essie-Shine of the Times followed by a thick coat of SV


Just amazing, right?! 3 pictures is not nearly enough to show off these beauties so look forward to Shine of the Times part II, complete with sun photos from every angle imaginable. What else have you guys layered this over and liked???

2 comments:

  1. How... have I not seen this before!?! This is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE flakies!

    ReplyDelete