Friday, October 28, 2011

Pastel Polka Dots

Today's post was a little frustrating for me. Normally I do dots freehand, but I've been trying to work on my stamping more so I used a BornPretty plate. I am still struggling with stamping my full nail, but I know it will take a lot of practice. I had to do some double stamping and alot of help came from cleaning up with a brush and acetone. Anyway, enough babble, here is the mani..




I used an unknown shade from China Glaze as the base, then stamped with Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and topped it off with SV.
*Did this mani about 2 days ago so there is a little wear and tear.



1 comment:

  1. I guess I should have read this post before the "pink" one... it's a born pretty store plate... I'll have to try it because these dots are honestly really cute!

    ReplyDelete